Cornflakes combination is a straightforward Diwali snack that may be made shortly with easy elements.
I’ve given deep fried model, however can be ready low calorie by utilizing oven.
That is the primary time I’m making an attempt corn flakes as major ingredient, although have made chivda earlier.
Ready this identical approach as poha chivda and turned out actually good. I attempted deep fried model, however I believe it’s good to adapt the low fats model both by microwaving or baking in oven.
Deep frying will not be obligatory if we use the breakfast cereal cornflakes. My oven has develop into defective so I couldn’t use it. Quite simple technique, simply fry/ roast the elements and toss with spices.
- Warmth oil, fry peanuts, cashews, raisins one after the other.
2. I used an enormous perforated ladle, place every ingredient in it and immersed it in scorching oil for deep frying.
3. Non-compulsory step: Deep fry corn flakes in batches in low warmth. Drain in paper towels and pat off extra oil.
It tends to soak up oil extra if deep fried, so be certain take away the surplus oil with a number of paper towels.
You’ll be able to choose to simply mood and roast the elements as we do often whereas tempering.
4. I deep fried it as that is the primary time I had no concept if it may be used as such.
Deep fry curry leaves as effectively and put aside.
5. In one other broad pan, warmth ghee and add asafoetida, sesame seeds to it. As soon as its roasted, change off the flame.
Add curry leaves, turmeric, purple chilli powder, salt and provides a fast stir.
6. Lastly add the fried gadgets, sugar and toss effectively to coat the spices evenly.
I really like the candy addition raisin in addition to the sugar, it takes the style to a different stage. Additionally the dal/ nuts steadiness the style effectively on this cornflakes combination.
Cornflakes combination recipe
Corn flakes combination is a straightforward Diwali snack that may be made shortly with easy elements. I’ve given deep fried model, however can be ready low calorie by utilizing oven.
- 3 cups Corn flakes
- ¼ cup Peanuts
- ¼ cup Roasted gram dal
- 12 Cashews
- 2 tablespoon Raisins
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 teaspoon Ghee
- 2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Crimson chilli powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Asafoetida
- ¼ tspSugar
- Oil as wanted for deep frying